Wednesday 11 August 2010

Be Happy in Business


Before I started my new business www.imemoryboxes.com, I sought the opinions of fellow business people for their top 3 business success factors.

My thinking was 'if I could build a business that ticks all the boxes, then I'd be onto a winner'.

I was soon reminded that 'success' means different things to different people and how important it is to define and commit your own clear definition to paper.

So, if you are starting your own business or working for others may I suggest you do the same and take some inspiration from this list:

The 8 Factors for 'Being Successful'
  • Enjoy what you do
  • Do it amazingly well
  • See mistakes as lessons
  • Smile and laugh as much as possible
  • Respect the people who work with you
  • Listen
  • Pay attention to detail
  • Take time out to review and plan

No comments:

Post a Comment